Morning Session Tranquil Girls Workshop: Rouse Hill (Morning Session)
Time & Location
About the Event
GIRLS EMPOWERED: TRANQUIL GIRL WORKSHOP
Girls today face more challenges than ever before. We live in such a fast paced world that sometimes we forget to stop, take a breath and relax. This workshop is designed to provide a relaxing experience and help your girl look at things she can do when she feels worried or stressed out.
This 2 hour workshop will be made up of the following activities:
- A brainstorming session on worry and what girls can do when they feel worried or stressed.
- Worksheets and activities PLUS take home worksheets girls can do in their own time.
- Relaxation in the form of craft which involves making a stunning galaxy jar and a worry box to take home.
- To finish off the workshop we will be doing a short guided meditation.
Bottled water will be provided.
While we do provide painting shirts sometimes kids get messy so please make sure your child wears something that you don't mind getting dirty. We will be using food dye which can stain.
We are registered as a Covid safe business. If your child is unwell, waiting for Covid test results or has visited a hot spot we ask that you let us know and keep them at home. They are more than welcome to attend a future workshop instead.
**Please note that as a Certified Life Coach and Community Service Worker I am not qualified to give mental health advice and this workshop is designed to discuss general, every day worry and stress that girls face. If your child needs more intensive help, suffers from anxiety or has other mental health issues that concern you, we encourage you to see your GP so they can assist you further and refer you to an appropriate professional.
- Sold OutTranquil Girls Workshop$45+$1.13 Service fee$45+$1.13 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutBring a Friend: 2 for $60$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0