Teen and Tween Goal Setting, Vision Board and Pizza Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop was going to be a teen workshop but will now run as a Tween and Teen Workshop so all girls 10-14 are welcome to attend. If your Daughter is slightly older or younger she is more than welcome if you think it is suitable for her.
In order for this workshop to run we need a minimum of 10 girls. In the unlikely event we do not get this number we will let you know in advance and give you a full refund. Please note, we may go over the finishing time by up to 30 minutes.
One of the most important skills we can teach young girls is how to set and achieve goals. This is best done by using a simple yet effective step by step process to help them get there without feeling too overwhelmed. When girls think about the future it can be exciting, confusing and scary all at once. Goal setting and planning should be fun and engaging so this workshop will not only teach girls the SMART method but also get them to express their creativity while thinking about the things they want to do, achieve, see and experience in their lives. This might be related to school, future careers, friendships or even just the little things that they want more of in their life. So what will we be actually doing during the workshop?
- I will be teaching the girls how to use the SMART method to create and achieve goals
- They will learn how to break these down into smaller goals or steps
- We will be putting this into practice through the use of worksheets, a game and activities
- Each girl will make a vision board and a bucket list poster to take home
- A folder with information they can go back to when needed and additional worksheets will also be sent home
- Snacks, drinks and pizza will be provided
- Certificate of participation
- Teen Goal Setting Workshop$79$790$0
- Bring a Friend: 2 for $140$140$1400$0